I am a beginner software developer. Use Java. I am open to offers of Java Junior position..
I have a technical background (engineering degree) and five years of experience in group projects of designing complex engineering systems.
I am a quick learner and I approach problems systematically and methodically (user of gtd and pomodoro techniques). I fully understand the importance of planning and timing. I tend to dive deeply into the problem. While working on a code development, I consider not only the technical side of the problem but also the business interests of the company.
I'm interested in building complex intelligent systems. I want to make people's lives less routine and more interesting.
- Java: Core, Collection, Concurrency
- Spring: MVC, Security, Boot
- Git, Maven, Tomcat
- JUnit, Mockito
- Docker, AWS
- SQL, JPA, Hibernate, MySQL
- Travis CI, Lombok, JaCoCo
- Intellij IDEA
- Linux (user)
Java School T-Systems (10.2018 — 12.2018)
Develop web app using Spring(MVC, Security), Tomcat, JPA(Hibernate, MySQL) and a few Java EE.
github repo of project
Hexlet.io (2017 — 2018)
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University (2007 — 2012)
Engineer degree at "design, construction and operation of oil and gas pipelines and storage facilities".
GPA 4,55 out of 5.0.
“BashNIPIneft” LLC, Bashneft
Lead Design Engineer (petroleum industry), 01.2015 - present
- technical thinking
- problem solving
- design and calculation complex engineering systems
- delegation and control of technical task
- a bit of project management
- Java. Functional programming (stepik)
- Develop WebService to Java (stepik/mail.ru)
- CS50 (edx, Harvard)
- Javarush (level 20)
- Google IT Support Specialization (3 courses)
- Introduction to Ansible (hexlet.io)
- Version control systems (git) (hexlet.io)
- Modern technologies of Software Development (lectorium.tv)
- Foundation of Software Development (lectorium.tv)
- Software of GNU/Linux (lectorium.tv, special course of MSU)
- Head First Java (eng)
- Head First SQL (eng)
- Head First Networking (eng)
- Head First Servlet and JSP (eng)
- Thinking in Java (rus)
- Lafore - Data Structures & Algorithms in Java (rus)
- Joshua Bloch – Effective Java (rus)